12 Tags of Christmas--Days 1 through 12

Are you a Tim Holtz fan? We are!
azemigh

Re: 12 Tags of Christmas--Days 1 through 12

Post by azemigh »

I'm using #8 tags. They are 6 1/4 x 3 1/8. I cut them out of a minila folder because my tags were too small too.
Judi in IL

Post by Judi in IL »

I'm using #8, but I am cutting them myself, as Rachelle suggested, from file folders. They are about 3 1/4"x6 1/4". Someplace back in early pages of one of these Tim tags thread there is a link to a website that gives templates for all of the sizes. HTH
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

mpizzazz wrote:A Sudoku Quilt???!!!! Tell us more, I want to see pics-as one quilter to another.

Great tag, too!
I took a pic of the quilt and started a thread called "Sudoku Quilt" so you could see it and a little explanation of what it is.
tlscrap

Post by tlscrap »

Judi in IL wrote:I'm using #8, but I am cutting them myself, as Rachelle suggested, from file folders. They are about 3 1/4"x6 1/4". Someplace back in early pages of one of these Tim tags thread there is a link to a website that gives templates for all of the sizes. HTH
Me too! I cut mine out of file folders. When I'm done altering the tag, I usually put an eyelet through the hold and punch it, so it's more secure to hold the ribbon.
http://tlscrap.blogspot.com/
PAO #8
Theresa Lee
Painesville, Ohio