Santa Told Me to Go Order...

Save some $ Find out what works
paddlegal

Santa Told Me to Go Order...

Post by paddlegal »

a Bind-It-All!!!!!

Here's the whole story (groan? another one of Farley's stories?) We have a giant plastic jar that has been filling up with change for over a year. DH thinks it might have $100 in it. No way I say maybe $65...DS is betting $75. Whoever is closest gets the pot. Of I go to the grocery store where there is a machine that counts it out and gives you either cash, minus 9% (! huh-uh) or issues an E-Certificate of your choice, so I chose Amazon. Guess what...DH was closest...$147.63!!!!!!

So today he tells me to check if that "binder thing" will qualify for the certificate...it did as well as what he had in the shopping cart, Bibble. Photo editing software he wanted, so we both got what we wanted. Yippee! I should get it in a week or so due to the holidays.
FARLEY in Sacramento
n8tvtexan

Re: Santa Told Me to Go Order...

Post by n8tvtexan »

wwooohhoooooo Congrats on your new gift. DH and I looked at a binding tool here yesterday. I cant remember what it was called but it didnt look as nice as a BIA.
jam1375

Post by jam1375 »

We have one of these coin jars - its currently so heavy I can barely pick it up. Maybe DH needs to see this topic...
tlscrap

Post by tlscrap »

Yea Farley!! A new toy, now we want to see LOTS of projects with this, ya know!
http://tlscrap.blogspot.com/
PAO #8
Theresa Lee
Painesville, Ohio
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

How fun. I love mine! And now going off to count the money I'm my laundry jar-- you know finders keepers
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

Before I took the jar to cash it in, the three of us spent the next 15 minutes going through pockets, sofas, drawers, purses, laundry room. I think that alone gleaned $20! Those coins can really ad up.
FARLEY in Sacramento
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

My DH left 60$$ in pants that I washed so was a nice bonus!! He was not happy-- It's the way it works here, whoever does laundry keeps the loot!!
4nancie

Post by 4nancie »

Farley,
I cant wait to see what projects you make using the Bind IT All. I have one I've used it a few times. When I do use it I really like it!
Nancie
Cathy

Post by Cathy »

Yeah Farley! What a great idea.
I too play the finders keepers game when doing laundry. I've picked up alot of tips over the years in the laundry room! Unfortunately an ink pen or too as well.
Cathy:)
scrappin nurse

Post by scrappin nurse »

Yay!!!! I'm getting one too. I have been enabled by Christy and Ruth Ann. Can't wait to see what you do with it!
EDelValle

Post by EDelValle »

Have fun playing, hope you enjoy it.
Be Yourself, Everyone else is taken

Elizabeth in Brooklyn
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

I think after the holidays we will need a BIA category here for everyone to show their BIA techniques and creations.
FARLEY in Sacramento