Yay for CS!

ErinLovesRats

Yay for CS!

Post by ErinLovesRats »

I thought I was going to have to quit CS if I wanted to make enough money to go to the dog camp I want to attend. Well, I called CS, and they said since I haven't used any of my Mirror, Mirror or Milestones kits (barely even touched them) that they'll make an exception and let me ship them back to get a refund. I hope it works. I also told them I'm shipping back January's. Vickie just said to put my name and reason for return it the box, and I'll get a refund. She said they prefer you ship them back in the same month, but they could make an exception.
Cathy

Re: Yay for CS!

Post by Cathy »

That is such awesome news Erin. I have always had great customer service with CS whenever I had a problem with one of my kits or needed help in GHM.
Good Luck getting to Dog Camp! (sorry, but that just doesn't sound right)....
Cathy:)
n8tvtexan

Post by n8tvtexan »

Wow, thats awesome Erin!
fuzzylover

Post by fuzzylover »

Another plus for CS - they really do try to make being a customer "member" a pleasant experience. They always seem to go the extra mile!
cnedaria

Post by cnedaria »

Glad they came through for you, Erin! It's good to see some nice news from CS for a change--I feel like we've all be let down lately so I'm REALLY glad to see they care!