CS Christmas kit....

Something else on your mind? Keep it clean, keep it nice
pat-czap

Re: CS Christmas kit....

Post by pat-czap »

rinda wrote:I remember when we would routinely get two stamps with the CS, Sr. kit, unless the stamp was really big. I think this is one place where they're cutting costs.
Those were the days...I remember them too. I've often thought about the fact that the stamp offering has changed. Oh well, go figure.

I got the kit and the UM's by the way. Can't stand to pay full price for stamps in the store...CS stamps are $$, so I just opted to get the UM's. More bang for your buck. You can make up a WM image with multiple UM's...sort of anyway. I'll give it a whirl when I get them :)
Pat from NW OHIO
Midwest, USA
Monica

Post by Monica »

I wnet and looked.... it was okay.... but since I'm saving money for going to California I decided I didn't really need anything. After all, I still ahven't used up the last couple years' kits! The only stuff I would have wanted is the 2 sets of MS stamps that are out of stock, and the stencil. And since this month's kit is not reallly jazzing me either, I should have some fun money for Black Friday.

Monica
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
djenns

Post by djenns »

You may be able to get Michae's unmounted stamps from his website....that's what I may do. I didn't need any more paper, etc, but guess I'm just too addicted :lol:
Monica

Post by Monica »

djenns wrote:You may be able to get Michae's unmounted stamps from his website....that's what I may do. I didn't need any more paper, etc, but guess I'm just too addicted :lol:
I went and looked at his site, but haven't broken out the cc yet. I really wish that I could get my hands on a copy of his Paper Garden book! Grrr I will probably break down and buy the stamps from him this week, along with a couple other ones I want.... so there's my Christmas money!

Monica
rinda

Post by rinda »

His stamps are also available at some Michael's stores.
Rinda
Monica

Post by Monica »

rinda wrote:His stamps are also available at some Michael's stores.
Rinda
Not at mine.... that's what I get for living in a little podunk town!

Monica
capescrapper

Post by capescrapper »

I had no idea Michael's carried some of his stuff. I am going to have to look harder next time! :D