Now don't laugh.....

ChristyB

Re: Now don't laugh.....

Post by ChristyB »

djenns wrote:Way to go Monica -
I'm the captain on the Gummy Bears = and have been down since last Thursday with Pneumonia........starting to feel better and even started playing with my Gelatos this afternoon.....hope to have some cards done by the weekend

Diana

Diana
hope you are feeling better quick.!
bethrich

Post by bethrich »

Ditto, Diana. I hope you're well enough to go to our little get together today!

Speaking of not laughing, did y'all know that Tawanda put in a brief appearance at PSL? I asked for a ref ruling and Tawanda didn't like the answer. :lol:

Seriously, I think PSL is getting easier now that everyone has more experience and the expectations are more understood. I had vowed to not do it again and skipped the last 3, but I really need the kick in the behind to get me using my paper. I'm very glad I joined.
Monica

Post by Monica »

bethrich wrote:Ditto, Diana. I hope you're well enough to go to our little get together today!

Speaking of not laughing, did y'all know that Tawanda put in a brief appearance at PSL? I asked for a ref ruling and Tawanda didn't like the answer. :lol:

Seriously, I think PSL is getting easier now that everyone has more experience and the expectations are more understood. I had vowed to not do it again and skipped the last 3, but I really need the kick in the behind to get me using my paper. I'm very glad I joined.
Tawanda was there and I missed it?! Now I have to go look through threads! Lolz!

I agree with you about PSL being much improved.... which is why I was willing to join again this round.

Monica
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
bethrich

Post by bethrich »

Of course, Monica, she didn't admit to being Tawanda, but I just knew it was her. Check out the ruling from the ref thread. :roll: