11/16 challenge-Acrylic paint & sponge- NOW W/WINNER pg8

Judi in IL

Re: WEEKEND CHALLENGE ends 6pm 11/16

Post by Judi in IL »

I'm importing the pics from my camera of the tag I just finished. I will post it even if it is late just because I want to share that I really did it. This was cool and it showed me that I can make custom embellies if the ones I have don't have the color combo I want. Thanks, Christie!
scrappin nurse

Post by scrappin nurse »

Judi in IL wrote:I'm importing the pics from my camera of the tag I just finished. I will post it even if it is late just because I want to share that I really did it. This was cool and it showed me that I can make custom embellies if the ones I have don't have the color combo I want. Thanks, Christie!

I agree Judi! This is a very versitile technique that can be used in so many ways. I will be playing with paints again soon!
Judi in IL

Post by Judi in IL »

I finally got the pics imported and resized so here it is. I still think I will do some inking etc, but for the most part it is done. TFL
scrappin nurse

Post by scrappin nurse »

Judi in IL wrote:I finally got the pics imported and resized so here it is. I still think I will do some inking etc, but for the most part it is done. TFL

Love it Judi!! I love anything with butterflies! Where did you get that stamp?
Judi in IL

Post by Judi in IL »

Thanks, Lanita. It is an Inkadinkado stamp. Somebody posted a card with an angel a couple of days ago that is out of the same company and is very similar with a trail of stars instead of just swilrs. I just love them both!
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

You are in Judi. :)

The challenge is now closed.
I have everyone's name
I am going to go pick Shai up from the German Restaurant (German club meeting) and when I get home I will announce a winner.

Thank you all for playing and stayed tuned for more challenges :D
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

Ohhhh, I just love butterflys and blue ones are best.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
bethrich

Post by bethrich »

Beautiful, Judi!
mpizzazz

Post by mpizzazz »

Wow, everyone, these turned out really well. I wish I could go back and comment on each one. I uploaded mine quickly this morning before coming to my Mom's house and have just had time tonight to go through the 8 pages of posts.
What I find the most interesting is everyone's "style" of painting, weight of brush strokes, angles, light to heavy amounts of paint, color combos, they all look so different, just great! And it really shows that you don't need expensive supplies to get results!
Fun challenge, Christy!
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
http://ratbagp.blogspot.com
pbp908

Re: WEEKEND CHALLENGE ends 6pm 11/16 **DONE**

Post by pbp908 »

Lanita - I hadn't planned on using it for the music tag swap but I think I will. It was a spur of the moment tag for this challenge.

All of the tags are wonderful. We need to remember to pull our paints out more often. I used them during one of the PSLs to soften the Academy blue for LOs of my sons. I've also painted borders when I couldn't find an accent in the colors that I wanted.

Pam
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

Wonderful Judi! Anything butterflies does it for me too! :greenbounce:
Malleybean

Post by Malleybean »

I love what everyone did - wish I hadn't been so lazy and had played. But nothing says I can't do it later!

This is my 100th post, woohoo! I seriously think I haven't posted that much anywhere else (not counting yahoo groups), and I hit 100 in less than a week here lol!
Cyndy

Post by Cyndy »

I may be a bit late, but my clock says 5:55 pm! Are we on Central Standard time?
Anyway, this was fun and I enjoyed starting with a blank sheet and no guidlines to follow. Thanks for starting the ball rolling!
Attachments
2007_07183ACRYLICSchallenge0050.jpg-WEB.jpg
2007_07183ACRYLICSchallenge0050.jpg-WEB.jpg (121.16 KiB) Viewed 387 times
bethrich

Post by bethrich »

Pretty, Cyndy!
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!!

:happywave: :happywave: :happywave:
CONGRATULATIONS CHERYL aka troublesmom.

You were the winner from random.org
then Maya wanted to draw names from a bowl (like they do at school) and I appeased her (still with the intent of using the random drawing). Winner x2 Guess it was really meant for you :D
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: CONGRATULATIONS :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

pm me your mailing address and I will get off your prize package tomorrow