Milestones is here!

ChristyB

Re: Milestones is here!

Post by ChristyB »

mine is here. Color description was on target for sure. Do like the gold pitt pen.
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

B S green? Suddenly I'm glad I cancelled.

Pam
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
Connie Catlin

Post by Connie Catlin »

Just got my kit and I like it a lot! The green will be very useful for LO's, IMHO - I like the color variations in the printed papers. It's not the kind of kit you open and ooh and ahh over how "pretty" the paper is - but I can tell it's going to be one of those surprising hidden gems in my stash.
ChrisR

Post by ChrisR »

At first I was so-so about the colors. Then I remembered the perfect photo. I just used the digikit to make a really spectacular layout, but I can't post it yet. Sorry. I submitted it for the DAT. I'll post once I hear from CS.
n8tvtexan

Post by n8tvtexan »

hhhhmmmmmm Now I'm worried about getting my kit! :lol: Then again, I hated the burple in Steppin Out until I added pics of Cinderella's Castle to it!
beargal

Post by beargal »

Well my kit finally got here at 7 pm! I am definitely not loving this kit. I guess they took everyone seriously who said they really didn't want projects in the kits as this kit seems to really be skimpy.

Usually the Dec kit has has some special goodie in it for the holidays. Not only is there not something special but the "goodies" for this month consist of a metallic gold pen and a set of gold clips that you use as photo corners. Overall the kit is very depressing at a time I was looking for something fun.

Rebecca
Cathy

Post by Cathy »

I'm with you Rebecca. I wanted something more festive and fun. I haven't received my kit yet and I'm already disappointed:(
Cathy
nancine

Post by nancine »

There is no project?
What was the project for Mirror, Mirror?

I only get Jr. and Stamp - then GHM a senior kit if I really like it or will use it for something particular right away.
bethrich

Post by bethrich »

There was no project in Mirror, Mirror, either. I'm thinking about cutting back to paper only. I was hoping for a fab December kit, but not so. On the upside I have a photo of my youngest grand with what looks like BS green food all over his face. :roll:
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

oh Beth That's funny
aprilpzzl

Post by aprilpzzl »

Hummm, I wasn't impressed when I saw it on-line, but they always look better IRL. Should arrive tomorrow~maybe I should smell the pb before openning. :lol: :watchsanta:
Trixie

Post by Trixie »

This kit looks like Haberdashery to me. The green is different, but it is the same purple and grey and I swear the kits get smaller each month! I have been so disappointed in the CS products the last six months and it makes me so sad. I lived for these kits each month and I have been very disappointed with one exception since June.

Trixie
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

Not one of my favorites either. I will be cutting back more. Too much money for product I would not go out and pick out at a store.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

I love the UMs. I see fantastic ATC possibilities with them. I'm kind of weird (oh you didn't know that?) and I like the sound of the peculiar green :happybounce:

You probably can't tell, but the shirt I'm wearing in my avatar is that kind of green :mrgreen:
FARLEY in Sacramento
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

I just did up my um's with tacky. I do really like them