Survivor...

Something else on your mind? Keep it clean, keep it nice
Luly

Re: Survivor...

Post by Luly »

Heck ya! I went camping this past summer 4 days in the mountains..lots of drinking AND I got to take a shower every day! hahah
Lynn K

Post by Lynn K »

Ok, yeah we shower!! We actually have a camper that we camp in, & our friends all have campers. so yes we use electric too, I am not sweating when I am trying to sleep :) So is it camping or staying in a camper for a couple days ? Wellllll I call it camping, and it is fun!! Just a few amenities that I can't live without.
Luly

Post by Luly »

Ok, that sounds like a blast!
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

I'm at the point where the only one I like is Bob. Loved it when he snapped at everyone after getting back to camp - he called them down for being childish and they should have felt pretty low after that. Of course Suga is too dumb to get it. I'm beyond ready for her and gamer boy to leave.

Pam
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
n8tvtexan

Post by n8tvtexan »

Gamer boy gets on my last nerve! I wasnt that interested at the beginning of the season. These little twists and turns really entertain me though. :lol:
Laurie

Post by Laurie »

Okay....did you see Survivor last night. I fell asleep at the end, but my husband said that Crystal got voted off. I am hoping it will be either Bob or Matty that wins. Can't wait for Sunday night. I will have to take a nap so I won't fall asleep at the end.
Laurie Bennett #118 on POA
North Carolina
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

I want Bob to win. And I want Suga and Game Boy to get their behinds whopped.

Pam
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
gwendols

Post by gwendols »

So what did we think of Randy's mohawk? LOL - I thought it was probably a case of too much time on their hands.

I haven't watched the first half hour yet - but I do feel that Sugar redeemed herself a bit last night with Bob.

I'm looking forward to Sunday. :greenbounce:
Gwen Godfrey
#6 in the order of PAO
Ruth Ann Landry

Post by Ruth Ann Landry »

YOu know, I kinda like Sugar...she is such a crafty gal, and has really outwitted and outlasted, and yes, when she went to BOB with that info...and her complicity in the ousting of Randy...and saving Matty.....I just had to love her....want bob to win, though
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

What Ruth Ann said--I think Gamer Boy should go next.
Ruth Ann Landry

Post by Ruth Ann Landry »

he is such a worm i can't stand to even look at him anymore.
Laurie

Post by Laurie »

The game boy reminds me of the rat on the Harry Potter movie.
North Carolina
gwendols

Post by gwendols »

I was soooooo hoping he would go last night!!!!
Gwen Godfrey
#6 in the order of PAO
Cathy

Post by Cathy »

Good-Bye Crystal. People are going to laugh when they find out she was an Olympian. Did she ever win a challene?
Hopefully Game-Boyer goes next. What a snake!
Then Suzy.
I do hope it comes down to Sugar, Mattie & Bob. I am actually o.k. with any of those three winning. I think Bob has played the game the best, Mattie has been the most honest and compassionate (well as honest as one can be in that game) and Sugar - well, she is pretty good at manipulating people and things going her way..............
We'll see Sunday huh?
Can't wait!
Cathy:)
Laurie

Post by Laurie »

Yeah...it wouldn't bother me if any of those 3 got it. I would really like to see Bob get it though. And you're right...I don't think Crystal won anything.
North Carolina