My Tim Tags 2008-1 to 12

Are you a Tim Holtz fan? We are!
mpizzazz

Re: My Tim Tags 2008-1 to 9

Post by mpizzazz »

Here is the next set:

Tag 7-I cut out the snowman from white cardstock and then crackled him with grey and white paint and regular crackle medium. The word "snow" and the snowflake were a custom diecut left from layout. I mixed up the UTEE snow but didn't have white UTEE so added some microbeads and more glass glitter. I also sprayed it with white Memory Mist as the snowman was a little too grungy! All the large beads were silver and I used AI on them for the colors.

Tag 8-My background is oil pastels and then stamped with small 12 Days of Christmas stamps that I put together on one block and stamped all over. I cut the ornaments off the other Christmas card we have received this year. They had a nice design on them that is covered by layers of paint trying to get it to crackle. It just wouldn't crackle so I put a coat of lumiere paint on the top and then did the AIs. Last I used a crackle stamp and gold ink. Greeting from the CS Christmas ums.

Tag 9-I scanned the house picture out of the 12 Days of Christmas book by Jan Brett. Printed it out and cut out the tag. Added white paint and every white sparkly thing I own and the leftover "snow" from tag 7. I wanted a house theme with the keyhole and key so added "from our house to your house" which used to be a standard phrase on Christmas cards. Greeting stamp from CS ums.
Tag 7, 8 and 9
Tag 7, 8 and 9
IMG_6768web.jpg (171.19 KiB) Viewed 387 times
I think that is it.
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
http://ratbagp.blogspot.com
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

Wonderful tags! I should just cut out a snowman from cardstock also. See I need someone to push me. Thanks Marianne!!!
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
nancine

Post by nancine »

Spectacular! I love the colors in the ornament tag the best!
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

Wow! Marianne! These are spectacular! I love the house.
rinda

Post by rinda »

Marianne,
Those are fabulous! I love the composition on every one. They are visually fabulous.
Rinda
Yoli

Post by Yoli »

Luv, luv, luv tag #9! Awesome! How creative of you to use a scanned image for both the light post and the house. :clap:
fuzzylover

Post by fuzzylover »

OMG - your tags are incredible. I love how you made each one your own.

I love the color backgrounds and crackle stamp in the ornaments - but the house - :cool5: :cool5: I think I'm in love!!!
mpizzazz

Post by mpizzazz »

Thanks, all, so very much for your enthusiasm!
And, fuzzy, do you want me to email you the house?? I wouldn't want to stand in the way of love :happy94:
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
DonnaMadsenCScrafter

Post by DonnaMadsenCScrafter »

Fantastic Marrianne! You really out did yourself!
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

Marianne those tags are just amazing. I love how you improvised so many things and they came out fantastic. Thanks for the detailed descriptions of how to's too!
FARLEY in Sacramento
mpizzazz

Re: My Tim Tags 2008-1 to 12

Post by mpizzazz »

Here are my last 3 tags:

Tag 10-Used the same reindeer papercutting pattern embossed with swirl um from Chapter One. Letters from LMCTW on foam squares to pop them up.

Tag 11-No Fragments so I used plastic circles and ovals that I've had for years. The adhesive on one side can be peeled off once you rough it up with the sandpaper. The embossing went ok on them but the edges started to curl so I had to aim the heat gun straight down and they flattened out. Easy to punch the holes with a plain old hole punch as the plastic is fairly thin. I'm not very happy with this one, seems dull though it has some shimmer irl.

Tag 12-Still no Santa stamp so I scanned and printed out a nice Santa sketch from an old Gourmet magazine. Inked, distressed and scratched as indicated. I had parts of the clock thing and wanted to tie in the clock with the pic (can't have any meaningless embellishment) so stamped, time for Santa. This should really be viewed horizontally.

Thanks for having a look!
Tags 10, 11 and 12
Tags 10, 11 and 12
IMG_6769web.jpg (169.05 KiB) Viewed 295 times
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

:happywave: Wonderful :happywave:
Judi in IL

Post by Judi in IL »

Marianne, all your tags are WONDERFUL!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:
Paula

Post by Paula »

amazing tags, I'm so jealous :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Paula
fuzzylover

Post by fuzzylover »

mpizzazz wrote:Thanks, all, so very much for your enthusiasm!
And, fuzzy, do you want me to email you the house?? I wouldn't want to stand in the way of love :happy94:
I'm waiting with bated breath and my heart on my sleeve - LOL - and I see the "key" is included.