So are you READY!!!!

For those gathering for the scrapping weekend in North Carolina.
pbp908

Re: So are you READY!!!!

Post by pbp908 »

I just pulled out the paper carrier and took five pounds of cat hair off of it - now to do the same thing with the XXL. I hope nobody's allergic. All of the pictures are printed. Just need to write dates down so I know when what happened. I'm thinking that some of the CS projects that piled up would make some good diversions if I get really brain dead. Plan to make the Christmas tags for the swap and have got to get Christmas cards done, too. Maybe catch up on the Deck of Art. Oh the possibilities! So much to do, nothing to stop me except lack of imagination, no bathrooms to clean, no laundry to do, no meals to cook, no beds to make.
Is it Friday yet??????
:greenbounce: :greenbounce: :greenbounce:
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

ALMOST time!!! Pam like you I have a variety of things to do - Tin can swap, Christmas Tags, tons of photos, oh my, there is no lack except imagination.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

One more day of work (and 1 1/2 hours today) and it'll be time to load Bonnie's Suburban. She took the seat out so we'll have tons of room to pack! Wanna bet we need more room?!?
Pam P.

pamcook

Post by pamcook »

I think everyone should take a photo of their stash before unloading at the hotel.

Christy - pull up to the front and we'll all come out to unload your car for you.
Pam Cook #48
beargal

Post by beargal »

Just a quick note. I use Tripadvisor.com alot when planning trips. The one comment to be aware of for our hotel this weekend is that someone in May had their car broken into in the parking lot and had over $1200 in items stolen. Just something to be aware of to not leave all your stuff in the car since we are all going to be bringing so much.

We have had rain this afternoon and evening here in VA and I just keep hoping it will be all done by Friday's drive down.

I decided not to bring my big xxl or other bags as it seems I have multiple pizza boxes and iris boxes which just take up a lot of space in the bags. Plus this way no one thing is very heavy.

I did get pictures in the mail today from our Montreal trip last week. I soooooo want to get busy scrapping them but I am going to wait until I get back home. Projects are us for this weekend!!!! No pics coming with me either.

Rebecca
beargal

Post by beargal »

Oh I forgot to ask. How much is your gas running in NC these days? Here it is $2.22-2.25. I know in WVa it is much higher so just curious whether to gas up before crossing the border or wait until I am in NC.

Rebecca
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

Rebecca I saw that online also about the theft - I believe I saw 2007 so perhaps security is better. I think you just really can't leave anything of value in sight. I don't think that is advisable no matter where you are.

Gas here is a tad bit higher than Virginia but it all depends on where you get it. I would gas up near the border if I were you. See you Friday.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

I think around here it's about $2.40 a gallon - not too much more.
When we scouted out the hotel, it looked like a nice area. Definitely use common sense about not leaving valuables out in plain site!

ETA - does anyone know where I put my list of stuff that I must pack? :angry42:
Pam Cook #48
Holly

Post by Holly »

Ok-- clothes bag is packed---hmmpf! big deal! :lol: but I still haven't got anything important packed, and I leave early tomorrow morning. Guess I had better get busy! :lol:
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

I have a full work day tomorrow (leaving early plans were screwed up with a last-minute meeting..grrr). But I'm so ready to get out of town. I've got a few more things to grab for the suitcase, but other than that, I'm set. I need to remember to charge my Sony Reader and grab some extra batteries for the camera, but that's all on a list. So hopefully I won't forget. :-)

Can't wait!
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
wannabescrappin

Post by wannabescrappin »

:cool5: 1 MORE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

:happywave:
Find time each day to rejoice in the journey...

Cheryl H (aka wannabescrappin)
#61 in the order of PAO
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

Quick note - Bonnie's DH went to the company store this afternoon and brought home Godivas, Pepperidge Farm cookies and Goldfish. (Campbell's Soup owns Pepperidge Farm.) I think she's buying a box of wine and I'm picking up some things. So chocolate and cookies are covered. ;)
Pam P.

jfugina

Post by jfugina »

Yay!

OK, so, I'm bringing up a few last things from the craft room, and Rob says "you're not taking THAT on the PLANE with you, are you?". I was like, "well, yeah, of course". LOL. He just has no idea...
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

Men don't understand. Mine is just shaking his head. I have yet to do anything about clothes but I figure sweats and jean are all I'll need.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

I am so ready to get out of here. The idjit who does our timesheets just came in and wanted me to take 4 hours of PTO off of my TS because I left at 1:00 last week and 1:00 - 5:00 is 4 hours and we aren't paid for lunch. I didn't take a lunch break. DOH.

5:00 can't come soon enough.
Pam P.