What if we invited Tim to join our happy crew?

Are you a Tim Holtz fan? We are!
Kellacious

What if we invited Tim to join our happy crew?

Post by Kellacious »

Do you think he would? I'd look forward to seeing if he would post anything here, even though he's got to be so many shades of busy it isn't funny . . .

Just my thought for the day. I usually only have one good one and I thought this one might qualify.

Kelli
tlscrap

Re: What if we invited Tim to join our happy crew?

Post by tlscrap »

Yes, invite him! He'd probably love our area that's all about him :)
http://tlscrap.blogspot.com/
PAO #8
Theresa Lee
Painesville, Ohio
Ruth Ann Landry

Post by Ruth Ann Landry »

Luanne and I talked about this awhile ago and she was hesitant unless we had a good base of Tim techniques...etc...and she also reminded me that he is friends with Tricia!
flojo

Post by flojo »

I don't think we are doing anything against CS here. I am still a member and will continue to be. We are just chatting, not selling anything. He is extremely busy but he does answer any e-mails you send him quite promptly. If we had a category that was Tim's techniques that showed our work using his techniques, then he might come over to take a look, who knows. It is a cool thought.

Oh, BTW, did I say that I'm in love with Tim. :D :lol: :D
Ruth Ann Landry

Post by Ruth Ann Landry »

well, like you mention...we NOW have a Tim Thread to justify his ummmm, potential interest in visiting???? LOL
Kellacious

Post by Kellacious »

Ruth Ann Landry wrote:Luanne and I talked about this awhile ago and she was hesitant unless we had a good base of Tim techniques...etc...and she also reminded me that he is friends with Tricia!
I don't think there's any conflict of interest, since nobody's bashing CS here at all. Quite the contrary: I know many of us are still active (and broke LOL) members of at least one of the monthly clubs.

We are a group of Paper Artists and have widespread interests, and I think most of us are avid worshippers at Tim's altar regularly! No disrespect meant of course. I just wanted to impart how important a part of our activities he is.

Take care,

Kelli