Remix kits

julierealtor

Remix kits

Post by julierealtor »

Anyone want to share a photo or link of the new Chocolate Shop & Tuscany Remix kits? Pleeeeez?
Monica

Re: Remix kits

Post by Monica »

Just got mine in the mail from Lynn.... YUMMY!!!

No pictures to share yet, though... sorry!

Monica
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
Ruth Ann Landry

Post by Ruth Ann Landry »

julie, dani will email it to you if you pm her....
KnitterPam

Post by KnitterPam »

hahahaa - they ARE yummy! Your nearest or favorite FFC'er can get you the new remixes of Refresh, Chocolate Shoppe, Tuscany and Road Trip. I just ALSB'd Road Trip and it is lovely! Bright fun colors intead of the muted pastels of the original. Chocolate Shoppe should be renamed Choco-Raspberry and the Tuscany is very grapey and yummy. Refresh is...well, it's Refresh, 'nuff said. Gorgeous, no matter what papers used.

All 4 have released UMs, but only the Tuscany is different from the original (not sure in what way, since I haven't ever seen the original). I will be ordering Jan 1 for some upcoming workshops, so I can add any orders to that. There are other FFC'ers on this list - just check the sheet that comes with each kit for names and locations.

Hmmm, my files are too big. PM me and I'll email you the new kit pics...
EDelValle

Post by EDelValle »

If they are FFC kits, doesn't
Neith usually put them on her blog?
Be Yourself, Everyone else is taken

Elizabeth in Brooklyn
LynnMath

Post by LynnMath »

julierealtor wrote:Anyone want to share a photo or link of the new Chocolate Shop & Tuscany Remix kits? Pleeeeez?
Julie, I'll try attaching a file here. I made this file to send to my customers, so it has all my contact info in it. You can use it to get an idea of the products, but be sure to contact your local FFC Crafter to order, because they may have different sales tax and shipping rates.

Hope this helps!

Oh, rats-- this forum doesn't allow files with a .pdf extension. (The .doc version is 27 megabytes large, so that won't work, either. Well, until I find a place to park it and send a link, you can PM your email addy to me if you want me to email a copy to you...
LynnMath

Post by LynnMath »

EDelValle wrote:If they are FFC kits, doesn't
Usually after she's had a chance to ALSB them, or make something with them. With the holidays, maybe she hasn't had time yet...
julierealtor

Post by julierealtor »

I got it girls...thanks so much!
donnak

Post by donnak »

I just rec'd the Tuscany and Refresh from Lynn before Christmas and can't wait until she gets the Tuscany UMs - yummy! I'm going to pull what I have left from the original kits to make layouts combining the two!
neith

Post by neith »

I do, once I have them in hand and mine are scheduled to arrive today. We can't post the CS images on our blogs or on any forums, so we have to make our own for that... soon, I promise! But we can give more details via email :)
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

neith wrote:
I do, once I have them in hand and mine are scheduled to arrive today. We can't post the CS images on our blogs or on any forums, so we have to make our own for that... soon, I promise! But we can give more details via email :)
not to put any pressure on you or anything :D
neith

Post by neith »

hehe, light a fire under my fed ex guy then ;) I was thinking of setting up a quickie photo shoot of the kits on a table outside, like I did with Centennial when it first arrived. Then a few mini projects using the same colors and the um stamps (won't have Tuscany til later asit came out after my order was in... but already had the other stamps and more... and some of these mini projects will be gifts for my ffc customers) and won't ALSB til after the kids are back in school... still have a LOT of my to do list! And our household is sick in 5 different ways (between just 4 of us, Sebek's safe and healthy up at my parents... it was supposed to be 3 days for him, then 3 days for the girls, but we're trying to keep from getting anyone there sick, so the girls lost their extended slumber party this time!)!

BTW, I usually tell the other FFCers to go ahead and share my pics with their customers for their own orders and banquet bookings, so when I do have mine up, don't feel bad if you look at mine and shop through anyone else :) I just try hard to get those images up and not everyone is able to, so I'm more than willing to share the images! :)
Cathy

Post by Cathy »

The Tuscany Remix UM's are in GHM - is this a teaser to get us to contact our local FFC person to get the kit?
Very good marketing if so...............
Cathy:)
Kristen

Post by Kristen »

Cathy wrote:The Tuscany Remix UM's are in GHM - is this a teaser to get us to contact our local FFC person to get the kit?
Very good marketing if so...............
Cathy:)
Maybe, but we didn't know anything about it... thought they were FFC exclusives, get-um while you can!!

Kristen
neith

Post by neith »

I was pretty sure they were all to be FFC-exclusives this time around.... so if they disappear, know that you can ask us for them :) but you can peek at the images now ;) And you can still go through us if you like hehee... who knows where they'll be after break :)