Where are all the PAOISTS??????

Something else on your mind? Keep it clean, keep it nice
Ruth Ann Landry

Where are all the PAOISTS??????

Post by Ruth Ann Landry »

It has been so quiet the past 4-5 days it's beginning to scare me....where are all my chatty sisters? Where are all the posts? Where is the QOTD? It's beginning to look a little like another forum I know.....
Hasmom99

Re: Where are all the PAOISTS??????

Post by Hasmom99 »

We're all busy trying to finish the swaps we have due before Feb. 1! A few of us *may* have overextended ourselves a bit. :roll:
Luly

Post by Luly »

I am here.. No real excuse other than life a little hectic. I should be checking back in regularly..

My swaps are slowly trickling in. I may have to rethink them since we have so few participants. :cry:
cnedaria

Post by cnedaria »

torn ankle ligament, foot in a brace that hurts, grumpy as heck, got things to do, can only stand to lie pathetically in the bed with my foot up on a pillow watching dreadful tv. SOB!

(Not that I'm whining--oh wait, YES I AM!)
Hasmom99

Post by Hasmom99 »

Jen,
Sorry to hear all that. Hope you are better soon.
Holly

Post by Holly »

Oh Jen-- Hope it heals quickly. Hugs :(
jam1375

Post by jam1375 »

I'm drowning in work. Every evening I think I should go check out the chat room, only to discover that its 10pm and that I really should quit working and get ready for bed. I expect to continue drowning for at least another week. I'm hoping to be more chatty after that!
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

cnedaria wrote:torn ankle ligament, foot in a brace that hurts, grumpy as heck, got things to do, can only stand to lie pathetically in the bed with my foot up on a pillow watching dreadful tv. SOB!

(Not that I'm whining--oh wait, YES I AM!)
Whine away--that sounds like it sucks
Holly

Post by Holly »

Hi Ruth Ann-- I noticed it has been quiet, but then again, I have been short on time here too. Just busy you know, and I try to grab a few minutes here and there.

Luly-- I noticed swapping participation is down as well, so I checked on other site, and I noticed the same there, in fact, there have been several swaps posted there that did not even get 1 sign up, or else only one. So if you got two, you are ahead! LOL
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

I'm just cranky...
Dani Larcom

Post by Dani Larcom »

Why is it we're all so busy and over whelmed? I'm glad it's not just me!
Ruth Ann Landry

Whew...I feel better knowing you are all out there anyway! Jen, so sorry to here about the ankle...I guess I forget that some of you actually have to work and can't watch this board ad nauseum like I do!
Ruth Ann Landry

Dani, check my blogsong now!!!!! I'm so proud of me!
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

Ruth Ann Landry wrote:Dani, check my blogsong now!!!!! I'm so proud of me!
I'm not Dani--but :clap: :clap: :clap:
(did have to ask DH yesterday who he was though :oops: )
Ruth Ann Landry

Who, christy? will i am or david foster????