Adobe Photoshop CS4????

Save some $ Find out what works
n8tvtexan

Adobe Photoshop CS4????

Post by n8tvtexan »

Hubby asked me if I'm interested in receiving Adobe Photoshop CS4. I said uummm sure I guess.

So, do I need it? Can I do layouts with it? Any info would be most helpful.
pbp908

Re: Adobe Photoshop CS4????

Post by pbp908 »

I currently use CS3 and will be upgrading to CS4 as soon as my wallet can afford something other than Christmas presents. I use it primarily for photo editing, but am starting to use it for digi scrapping. I used it to make my siggie (this one and Tawanda) and it was a piece of cake. I learn a little more every time I try making a new one. If you get it, I highly recommend that you get a copy of CS Classroom in a Book - take a week and go through all of the tutorials. You may not immediately retain everything you learn, but it'll come in handy when you start looking at your pics and wondering what you can do with them. At this point, I can't imagine life without it.

Pam
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
n8tvtexan

Post by n8tvtexan »

Thanks! I'll look around for the book.
LadyJaine

Post by LadyJaine »

I'm also a CS3 user and want to upgrade to CS4 when I can. I use it for both photo editing and for digital scrapping. I take pictures in RAW and CS4 handles RAW better than CS3 does. For digital scrapping, it won't make a difference.
tichwoli

Post by tichwoli »

Same as Jean but there is a steep learning curve if you have not used an adobe product.
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

I had never used any of their photo editing software when we bought it. I ordered the book from Amazon and took my time over a week's span to do the tutorials. It wasn't all that hard, but the tutorials were great and I do refer back to them sometimes on things that I can't quite remember how to do.

Pam
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
Holly

Post by Holly »

I only have CS2 but I love it!