Fun dream!

For those gathering for the scrapping weekend in North Carolina.
pamcook

Fun dream!

Post by pamcook »

Last night I dreamed we were at New Hope. I had forgotten to order the meals so we were loading up in cars (convertibles) to find some supper.
You guys are the best - even in dreams about ReCreate!

Don't forget to send your deposits asap. Space is limited (beds are limited - paper-crafting space is VAST!).
Pam Cook #48
jfugina

Re: Fun dream!

Post by jfugina »

It's on my calendar! I still need to figure out whether I'm flying or driving. I'm actually contemplating taking an extra day on both ends to drive. Considering that I'd not try to do it all in one day though, it would cost me two extra hotel nights in addition to the gas, which might even out the cost of the plane ticket. But two nights of a quiet room to myself, with the ability to sleep until 30 minutes prior to checkout - it's sounding more appealing every day. :yawn:
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
pat-czap

Post by pat-czap »

jfugina wrote:But two nights of a quiet room to myself
Too funny.

I've stayed in hotels by myself a few times, and it's the ONLY time I've EVER had my own room!
Pat from NW OHIO
Midwest, USA
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

Yeah, ReCreate is the only time I get to do that, and I LOVE it. I see the threads about roommate requests, and I go all selfish. I'm all "nope - no can do on the sharing - must have quiet room all to myself". It's glorious.
Julie Fugina
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

We always have a great time at our get togethers. Wonder what will be in store for the next one. Sorry there were so few at the March one but the 3 of us there had a great time (and spent lots of money at Archiver's)
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
bethrich

Post by bethrich »

Speak for yourself, Cheryl. I think my total was about $120. Not bad compared to last May when Donna Downey and Enchanted Cottage got me for nearly $300.

I'm also planning to check out ScrapStampArtTour this year. I asked for two vacation days right before that so I can combine genealogy and stamping. And of course another visit to EC.

Julie, I don't think there will be private rooms at ReCreate, so you better grab those hotel rooms!
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

bethrich wrote:Julie, I don't think there will be private rooms at ReCreate, so you better grab those hotel rooms!
I remember that being mentioned, which is another thing that has me contemplating driving. ;-)
Julie Fugina
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

No private rooms at New Hope.
:P
Pam Cook #48
Paula

Post by Paula »

Wishing that I could go again..........
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

I'm still playing the lottery. Got the ReCreate of my dreams all planned out for when I win...
Pam Cook #48
jmp1022

Post by jmp1022 »

My DD called me night of the big lottery.
She was so excited when one from Il won, she just knew it was me.
Jill P
# 42 in order PAO
http://jmp1022.blogspot.com/

Northeast Illinois