Something else on your mind? Keep it clean, keep it nice
Judi in IL

Re: I tendered my resignation tonight after 29 years

Post by Judi in IL »

BIG, BIG HUGS from chilly Illinois!! Thinking about you! :happy94:
lbeier

Post by lbeier »

Sharon - I was thinking about you on my long drive home last night when the song So What! from Pink came on and it kind of made me laugh. I get a little bored on my trips home - so I decided to sing the song as you to your X ;) Then I changed the words from I am a rock star - to I am an Art Star AND I got my rock moves to I got my art friends. Oh well, if anyone else wants to sing along with me - here's a link to You Tube!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bNDr1A6dTU
Luanne

Post by Luanne »

to continue the words......" and you're a tool, so.... so what!"
lbeier

Post by lbeier »

I'm flying to Australia when she's ready for the pillow fight party! That would make a fun scrapbook page!
Cathy

Post by Cathy »

LOL Lori. I love that song -the original and your remix version!
Cathy:)
Sharonv

Post by Sharonv »

LOL Lori!!! I love that song !! Actually I like Pink and her attitude.. LOL
Maritza

Post by Maritza »

Ok, this video is hilarious; I am calling my BFF/neighbor right now to share with her. Her Dh and her are splitting apart after 30 years, she is devastated.. this will cheer her up
Sharonv

Post by Sharonv »

I just added it to my facebook :)
Ruth Ann Landry

Post by Ruth Ann Landry »

i like that song a lot....and the other one that i think speaks volumes is "if I were a boy" by beyonce...if any of you you-tubers can pull that one up, I'd be happy!

FOUND IT!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVTyLqkez6A
Dani Larcom

Post by Dani Larcom »

Love this song - never saw the video until now. I added it to facebook with a dedication to Saron. Hugs, girl!
lbeier

Post by lbeier »

I'm a total Pink fan and sing her songs loudly. I'm glad you guys liked it too!
Sharonv

Post by Sharonv »

Well ladies, I wanted to let you know, there is a god... As you were sleeping, my DD and I did Ikea, Macca;s, cooking and allsorts of things today, anyway, after that, I started to get into that awful funk again... anyway, next thing DD is yelling Talia's Nanna is at the door (she is the lady over the road we met at the park weeks back who looks after her GD and DD and her GD have become friends) anyway, she was at the door, thinking I was home alone, anyway, she invited DD and me over to her house and we just spent 3 hours over there, a couple of wines, some biscuits and cheese and a good old talk. I am sure someone sent her over tonight, to stop me wallowing again!!
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

it's good to have people like that around
Sharonv

Post by Sharonv »

Yeah and during our chat it came up that her hubby did the same kinda thing, the fling bit, when he was my ex's age (and 20 further years on they are ok)... she was really good to talk to and LOL she is like a mum too... she MADE me eat!! Her and her dh recovered, but that is not to say mine will, but she at least knows how I feel and she is so lovely. It is funny, I have made friends with her, now I will be selling and not be across the road! :(