dh BD Card - help!

Monica

Re: dh BD Card - help!

Post by Monica »

I have ACDSee and resize and rename them that way. I learned the hard way to make sure I rename the resized file if I ever plan on scrapping the original one at the original size..... I HATE those kinds of lessons!!

Monica
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
Sharonv

Post by Sharonv »

Picasso is another good program for that too :)
Malleybean

Post by Malleybean »

marshapetty wrote:Hey - Thanks everyone for your help! I ended up making a real quickie with a Haberdashery GTG. I had to sneak it in the night before, so didn't have much time. No real creativity there, but it worked. This has been a crazy few weeks recently.

Tried adding it - but my new computer doesn't have a resizer where it used to be! Have to figure another way to resize. Advice?
Marsha, if you have Vista, download VSO Image Resizer http://www.vso-software.fr/products/image_resizer/. It becomes part of your right-click menu whenever you right-click on a photo, and you can set the default to create new rather than overwriting the original. I have mine defaulted to 800x600 and that seems to work well for forums and e-mails and my blog.
marshapetty

Post by marshapetty »

Thanks - but I don't have Vista. Used to have Picasso - but that's gone now too. I don't understand why my resizer option has disappeared. I reinstalled all the old Microsoft Office software. Don't have time to work on it now - but will have to figure this one out!
Malleybean

Post by Malleybean »

XP then? Go to the Windows downloads and get the Resizer Power Toy. Works great!
marshapetty

Post by marshapetty »

Thanks Jenn! I have XP and will try that!