Your Christmas Tree

Something else on your mind? Keep it clean, keep it nice
troublesmom

Your Christmas Tree

Post by troublesmom »

Is it down yet? I usually keep mine up until the 6th of January. Then slowly take them all down and pack up the stuff tree by tree.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
Debbie J

Re: Your Christmas Tree

Post by Debbie J »

All my Christmas stuff is put away, except I still have my Christmas Cards on the mantel.
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

Debbie you can come to my house and help :lol:
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

Is it warm and if you have snow--forget it!! :D
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

I keep going to bed at night waiting for the clean up fairy to show up. No luck yet
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

I have one tree left to go - I'll turn the lights on it and outside tonight and then take that little bit down tomorrow. I don't think I have the stamina to wait until Epiphany to take it down. 'Sides that, I have to go back to work Monday. :(

Pam
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
Cathy

Post by Cathy »

Done, put away, good-bye Christmas until next year.
I had ALOT of help last Sunday here. ALL 3 of my kids were home; plus DH -
Certainly I could not let that opportunity to help pass me by!
Cathy:)
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

No snow, lots and lots of wind and right now it is 50 but sinking slowly. Going to be in the 20's tonight.
Debbie J wrote:Is it warm and if you have snow--forget it!! :D
Christy don't you wish we had Samanthas nose? :lol:

Pam I don't know for sure that I'll be able to hold off that long either. I like having the trees on until my birthday is over so that is why I hold off.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
Laurie

Post by Laurie »

I'm taking mine down tomorrow - after I have completed Christy's challenge and finishing touches on my pet ATCs for Holly. I have to set my priorities. :D
Laurie Bennett #118 on POA
North Carolina
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

I will probably take mine down this weekend. Maybe winter will show up before the tree comes down...

I hope I remember to take a tote bag up to the attic with me - I want to get rid of some decorations I no longer love. They haven't been out of my attic for years.

Speaking of that - the original owner of my house had a decoration made of white wire coat hangers and glass ornaments 8-) Its still hanging on the same rafter in the attic since before we moved in. It makes me smile every time I go up there.
Pam Cook #48
Laurie

Post by Laurie »

That's funny Pam. Keep it there - then your sure to smile every year. :D
Laurie Bennett #118 on POA
North Carolina
Judi in IL

Post by Judi in IL »

I plan to take the trees down tomorrow. We finished the outside decorations yesterday-it was relatively warm-for IL the end of Dec. I have a lot of other decorations sitting around, but I will leave the ones that can be considered "winter" up at least until the end of Jan. Somehow the yard looks a little sad when it is no longer lit up.
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

I always leave my snowmen out until sometime in March. In fact I have one shelf that keeps snowmen all year long. I just love them!
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
ChrisR

Post by ChrisR »

I had planned on putting away the Christmas stuff starting on Sunday the 28th with the hopes of being done by the first. However, we are all stricken with a really horrible upper respiratory bug that has barely out of the couch/bed. None of the chores have been done since Christmas. My house looks like a toy store exploded, the kitchen has no visible counter space b/c of all the dirty dishes, and the mounds of laundry are now waist high. I really could use a housekeeping fairy (or stronger drugs) right now.
Holly

Post by Holly »

Chris I hope you get well soon, along with the rest of the family. I feel bad for you, (But not bad enough to come clean up. Ha-ha!)