Summer camp is coming!

Monica

Summer camp is coming!

Post by Monica »

Tomorrow we all (figuratively) hop on that bus to make the trek out to summer camp. Are you packed? Eeverything in order? You never know what will happen the first day of camp! Get ready for some FUN!! Those on Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, and those with active blogs.... post a reminder for all to see... the more the merrier, I always say!

And a small note of caution: no Parent Trap-esque string and honey tent tricks please.... unless you want to clean up afterwards!

Have fun getting ready!
Monica
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
rinda

Re: Summer camp is coming!

Post by rinda »

Looking forward to it! My desk is clean, and I have lots of projects/pages to choose from!
Rinda
julierealtor

Post by julierealtor »

ok...i'm not scrappin'..but can I play too? pleeez............
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

I've created a new forum for summer camp. Please feel free to use that forum for challenges, artwork, and whatever else you want to do around the campfire. I'm not running this show - so if you need anything, PM me.

I've asked Monica to test out the new forum to make sure I've got posting permissions set up correctly. If anything is wonky, send me a PM and I'll get it fixed.

Thanks to Monica for organizing camp, and have fun campers!
Admin
#1 in the order of the PAO
Monica

Post by Monica »

julierealtor wrote:ok...i'm not scrappin'..but can I play too? pleeez............

Absolutely! We'll have ATC challenges, card challenges, oddball art challenges.... and feel free to adapt any "layout" challenges for something else and post! THis is all about having F-U-N!!

Monica
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
jam1375

Post by jam1375 »

I'm looking forward to this! It looks like I won't have to work this weekend (something of a first lately) and I'm hoping to spend a good bit of Friday in my craft area.
Hasmom99

Post by Hasmom99 »

I'm looking forward to this as well. I just dropped off my youngest at overnight camp - he'll be gone almost 4 weeks. My DD went to this camp for years and loved it. It is definitely harder leaving your youngest, especially for the first time. My DH and I already miss him a lot - and he has only been gone for 12 hours! I hope to get my scrap room back into some type of workable order - it has been a complete disaster for some time - and participate in these challenges.