OMG! OMG! OMG!

Something else on your mind? Keep it clean, keep it nice
n8tvtexan

OMG! OMG! OMG!

Post by n8tvtexan »

We WON a Wii!!!!!!! Stars & Stripes paper is giving us a Wii, Animal Crossing and Wii Speak. They are sending my brother Animal Crossing and Wii Speak. We are to play the game together, take pics and report to the paper once a week.They want this to help families connect accross the seas. :) I thought they were just offering the game and wii speak. I had no idea a Wii console was included!!! I have a Wii on layaway. I'm still going to get it off layaway just in case the freebie doesnt get here before the holidays. Then, I will sell the extra online for exactly what I paid for it. I already bought Animal Crossing for the kids, before I saw the contest announcement. Now I can exchange it for another game. PLUS, this frees up $249 in my holiday budget! wwooooohhhhoooooooo :greenbounce: :greenbounce: :greenbounce: :greenbounce: :greenbounce: :greenbounce:
bethrich

Re: OMG! OMG! OMG!

Post by bethrich »

Congratulations, Michelle! What a wonderful prize!
:watchsanta:
Cathy

Post by Cathy »

ooH! Nice! Merry Christmas Michelle!
Good idea to keep the one on layaway just in case. Those Wii consoles are hard to find. We bought one for Kate for Christmas - it's tucked away in the back of the closet. I cannot wait to play with it, I mean give it to her.
Cathy:)
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

Awesome!!!!
Sharonv

Post by Sharonv »

Congratulations Michelle!!!!
HappyHappyJoyJoy

Post by HappyHappyJoyJoy »

CONGRATULATIONS! That is awesome!
:happywave:
tlscrap

Post by tlscrap »

Merry Christmas Michelle!!! :santa: You are so lucky!! Enjoy your prize and report back to us!! Oh, and by Wii fit, I hear it's awesome! I want one really bad, and hope I get one from Santa :)
http://tlscrap.blogspot.com/
PAO #8
Theresa Lee
Painesville, Ohio
Maree

Post by Maree »

Tjhat is fantastic Michelle!! Awesome news
Luanne

Post by Luanne »

Merry Christmas!

We have had a lot of PAO Artists win this season! Keep up the good thoughts!!!!
cnedaria

Post by cnedaria »

Good things happening to good people! Congratulations!
Ruth Ann Landry

Post by Ruth Ann Landry »

fantastic news..report to us how the intergaming works!
neith

Post by neith »

Wow! That is amazing!!! There is no way we'll be getting any big gaming console unless someone else gives it to us or we win one... Jay is so jaded about systems where you have to buy games or the console is useless and we only had gameboys since we were given a used one then another newer model as a gift... but the girls lost one of them when they went on the road trip with my mom (hello mom, don't leave a relatives until you know you have the game, it was the only expensive thing I sent with them and it was only set for YOUR sanity while driving all the long hours... I should have made her let them use hers!)

I so want to see what Wii fit is all about since we won't be doing anymore gym memberships (the Y is too far and they made things horribly inconvenient for us in the past and because of my heart I'm very limited on what I am allowed do at the closer gyms that are just nautilus and weights... plus they'd probably refuse me membership for their insurance's sake).

You are going to have so much fun with yours! And the kids have a job with it in order to write up those weekly reports, so that makes it even cooler!
Maritza

Post by Maritza »

:happywave: :happywave: :happywave: :happywave: :greenbounce: :greenbounce: super cool!!!!1now what exactly do you get to do with the Wii?
n8tvtexan

Post by n8tvtexan »

Thanks gals! I cant wait to play the games. The kids are gonna be shocked! It will be interesting figuring how to connect and play with my brother & his friends. We've been loking for the Wii Fit since we put the console on layaway. They have them downtown but the Japanese games wont work with an American console.
Judi in IL

Post by Judi in IL »

I just bought a WiiFit for DIL on EBay and got it in just a few days. I couldn't find any around here, plus it was cheaper on EBay.