Milestones is here!

Judi in IL

Milestones is here!

Post by Judi in IL »

Definitely real close to Evergreen purple in color and texture. In the 5 years I have been in CS, I don't think I have ever seen that greeny-yellow reminiscent of used diapers. Unusual mixture of architectural-FLW style print on top of Venitian plaster print. Some of it does remind me a lot of Written Word.
Luanne

Re: Milestones is here!

Post by Luanne »

Judi in IL wrote:In the 5 years I have been in CS, I don't think I have ever seen that greeny-yellow reminiscent of used diapers.
Does that mean you like it?
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

Gee thanks Judi! How am I supposed to like the color now! :tomato:
nancine

Post by nancine »

so Judi, do you like it? Doesn't sound appealing :lol:
When I looked in GHM some of it reminded me of Written Word - and the unmounted sheet kind of reminds me of Bridges.
Judi in IL

Post by Judi in IL »

I imagine that when mixed with other colors and covered with pictures it will be very workable. It is just that it large doses it is, shall we say, unusual. ;)

By and large, I think the kit is very useable. I like the purple, love the gray, and cream, I will just have to see what happens when I start trying to use that yellow/green.
There is a very nice gold artist pen. I like FLW so I like the prints, but combining them with something that looks like Venetian plaster is unusual. I will probably cut it apart. I like each section, just not necessarily together. The B&B features several FLW style pieces. Would do very nice stained glass. There are also 3 texture images.
Judi in IL

Post by Judi in IL »

I was asked to post a scan of the B&B. Here it is.
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

love your description Judi. When I get my kit it is all I will be looking for :?
Ruth Ann Landry

Post by Ruth Ann Landry »

the first time i saw that color i thought immediately..."it's B--- S--- green"! the first word is baby
southernpeach35

Post by southernpeach35 »

ok........showhing just how new to CSW that I am......what the heck is FLW??
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

Frank Lloyd Wright
Dani Larcom

Post by Dani Larcom »

I've been around since 06 and I know many old kits but I'm coming up blank on this one as well . . .
Ruth Ann Landry

Post by Ruth Ann Landry »

uh...dani....FLW is Frank LLoyd Wright...remember your old bf and his hero?
fuzzylover

Post by fuzzylover »

It's been a while since I've seen the "green" color - your description however, will make it an interesting addition to a scrapbook page :lol:
Luanne

Post by Luanne »

Should be good for those baby fotos! hahahaha
Wezz

Post by Wezz »

The PB just landed here too! But after reading the description of the green/yellow, I'm not sure I'm gonna open it right away..... (okay, now where's that smiley that smacks itself on the head????)
It's time for my much needed afternoon nap anyway.... :sleep3:

hugs,
Wezz (who now has found the waving smiley!! LOL :wave: )

http://cyberwezz.blogspot.com
http://cyberwezz.etsy.com (Cyber Monday free shipping is still up!)